Cancellation for Professionelle events booked via
We understand that plans can change at short notice in
the fast-paced lives of professional women (and
men)! Therefore, free of charge, we accept transfers
of bookings to colleagues, up to two days before an
event. To arrange a substitute you must contact us by email at firstname.lastname@example.org
to advise us of the substitute's name, email and occupation or
profession. We do not guarantee to accommodate special dietary
requirements at late notice.
For those times you are unable to find a
substitute, we have the following cancellation policy:
- 5 working days or more prior to an event a booking is
- 4 days or fewer prior to event, a booking is not
refundable, but transferable to the next Professionelle
- Refunds will be made by cheque and posted within thirty days of
the event date.
Refunds for merchandise sold via Professionelle's website
At Professionelle, we take pride in our quality products and
services and we value our relationship with you. If at any time you
feel our products do not meet your needs please return your
purchase by following our e-commerce return policy,
below, within thirty days of your invoice date.
- Returns and refunds are only accepted for items purchased via
- If the goods we have sent are faulty, we will cheerfully meet
our obligations under the New Zealand Consumer Guarantee Act to
provide a remedy.
- To make an e-commerce return, please contact
Professionelle's Customer Service via e-mail at email@example.com
within 30 days of the invoice date. We will issue
you a Return Authorisation Number and you can then return the item,
with the number, at your leisure.
- If an item is being returned for a refund, we cannot issue the
credit until the item has been inspected.Items must be returned in
original condition and including the original packaging.
- We highly recommended customers use a traceable shipping
method for all returned items.
- Because we ship to our customers worldwide free of
charge, we cannot refund your return shipping, handling and